To use the logistics services normally, merchants must select the "dangerous kind" for their products from the list of dangerous kind attributes provided by the platform.
The product attribute "dangerous kind" cannot be left empty. If the product is not considered a dangerous article, merchants will need to identify it as "notDangerous". Products without this information can't be sold on Joom.
How to edit or add product dangerous kind attribute?
Merchants can edit and/or add this product attribute via the merchant panel product page, CSV files, and the Joom API.
- Go to the product page.
- Click on "Edit Product".
- Scroll down until "Dangerous kind" column.
- Select product dangerous kind from the list.
- Save changes.
- Find the product in the CSV file.
- Find the "Dangerous Kind" column.
- Fill it in English.
The endpoints will be used for adding and editing product dangerous kind attributes: /product/add、/variant/add or /product/update、/variant/update.
Please refer to the API documentation to learn more.
List of product dangerous kind
- Safe products (Not dangerous): The product attribute "dangerous kind" cannot be left empty. If the product is not considered a dangerous article, merchants will need to identify it as "not dangerous."
- Liquids and creamy (e.g., substances that are liquefied or liquefy easily; cream-based products; products containing liquid, like liquid soap, face tonic or perfumes.).
- Semi-liquids (e.g., nonflammable cream-based products <100ml; fluorescent sticks; crayons, seals, pens, and other stationary products with small amount of liquid inside; mascaras, lipsticks, makeup foundations, face masks, other cosmetic products. Please note that while pencil eyeliner is considered a safe product, other types of eyeliner are considered as semi-liquids products).
- Powders and granulated products (e.g., cosmetics such as eye shadow, dry foundation, powder).
- Compressed gases and aerosols (e.g., spray perfume, hair spray, antiperspirant spray, deodorant spray, sunscreen spray).
- Lithium cells and batteries (e.g., power banks, replacement batteries, solar batteries, strong magnets; dry batteries are permitted).
- Articles containing batteries (e.g., battery products, products that need to be charged, including watches, electronic toys, mobile phones, smart bracelets, tablets, notebooks, self-balancing scooters, remote controls with batteries. Please note that mechanical watches are not considered dangerous because they do not contain batteries; otherwise, they would be considered dangerous).
- Magnetized items (e.g., any product containing a magnet, such as CDs, refrigerators magnets, touchscreen pens, remote controls, Bluetooth products, including headsets, mobile phone cases equipped with magnet buckles).
- Sharp instruments (e.g., paring knives, scissors, pliers, hammers, bottle openers; objects that resemble weapons are restricted).
- Flammable solids, liquids, film (e.g., candles, soaps, paints, vanishes, nail polish, solvents, gasoline, diesel, kerosene, liquid and/or solid alcohol, dry ice, motor oil, glue, perfume, copra, magnesium powder, photographic film).
- Plants (e.g., seeds, seedlings, succulents).
- Tea leaves.
- Human and animal hair (e.g., human hair wigs, eyelashes, animal hairbrushes).
- Items resembling weapons (toy guns, toy darts, etc.).
- Adult products (erotic lingerie excluded).
- Items with high densities.
To enter the product attribute "dangerous kind" correctly, please use the following variants (for CSV and ERP):