Product Variant Requirements
If you have different variants of one product (different colors or sizes of a bottle), you need to add them in one product card instead of creating different ones.
How to add color tones to the product variants?
For example, you are selling BB cream and you have 3 different color variants.
- #13 Milk Beige
- #21 Light Beige
- #23 Natural Beige
Create the product card for the BB cream and then add variants. Please note that you are only allowed to add colors from our List of Accepted colors on Joom.
What if you cannot find your color tone on this list?
- Add the Color tone in the "Name" of every product variant and write "as the picture" instead of color. Then show the color difference in the pictures of each variant.
- Indicate the color tone in the "Size" field. Then show the color difference in the pictures of each variant.
How to add the attributes?
- indicate them in the product description: via Merchant Panel or CSV file;
- indicate them in the attribute field.
I. Product description
If you specify the attribute in the product description, please follow the format Attribute: Value 1, Value 2. For example, Effect: anti-aging, moisturizing
II. Attribute field
If you specify the attribute in the attribute field, please don't put the colon (:) after the attribute's key.
It depends on the integrator interface you are using.
Cosmetic Instructions and Warning Labels
According to the regulations of some countries, certain cosmetics products must be equipped with safety instructions and warning labels to remind consumers of possible harms due to misuse.
- The instructions and labels must be provided in English.
- Products that must be accompanied by warning labels may include female deodorant sprays and children's bubble bath soap.
Warning Label in English
Cosmetics Instruction in English