All orders on the Joom platform can be either cancelled by Joom or cancelled by the merchant himself manually or through our Joom API.
When do Orders get cancelled by Joom?
1) The order hasn’t been fulfilled within the period required by the platform,
2) Several customers with different addresses were given the same tracking number.
When do Orders get cancelled by the merchant?
1) Order wasn't shipped within 10 days due to the merchant's fault.
2) Merchant has a Stock shortage of the ordered product,
3) Customers provide an incorrect address,
4) The order cannot be
How to cancel the Order manually in your Merchant Panel?
1) Go to the Orders page in your panel and select the order you want to cancel,
2) Click the Cancel button at the top of the page,
3) Select a reason for the cancellation,
4) Submit the cancellation.
PLEASE NOTE: After cancellation, clients will receive a full refund. To learn more about the Joom Refund Policy, please refer to our Refund Policy article.
How to cancel the Order via API?
If you have an API app created in the ERP system, you can cancel the order with the Cancel Order endpoint in the Joom Merchant APIv3.
To learn more about API integration with Joom please refer to our What is Joom API article.
If your order has been returned you need to accept the return.
How to accept the returned product?
- Go to the "Orders" page.
- Pick the "Return arrived" status in filters.
- Open an order.
- Pick one of the options and accept or decline the return.
- Click on "Apply".