Product Size Didn’t Fit the Customer
Here, we will consider a case when a product size didn’t match the one ordered.
What does Joom do?
① Joom checks whether a size chart is indicated in the correspondent product card:
- The size chart isn’t indicated.
- The size chart is indicated.
② Joom checks if a customer made the product measurements correctly:
- The measurements match the size chart.
- The measurements don’t match the size chart.
③ Joom contacts the merchant, sends him confirmations, and waits for his response within 5 working days:
- The merchant confirms a mistake he made in the size chart. Then, 3 options are possible:
- Refund at the expense of the merchant.
- Partial refund in agreement with both sides.
- Replacement or repairing by the merchant in agreement with both sides.
- There is no answer from the merchant within 5 working days → Joom makes a refund.
- The merchant doesn’t confirm a mistake → Joom examines the customer’s purchase history, the merchant’s history, the product price, and makes a decision on its own → Then, 3 options are possible:
- Full or partial refund at the expense of the merchant.
- Refund at the expense of Joom.
- No refund, and Joom informs the customer about the merchant’s decision.
If the size was indicated correctly, but a customer made a mistake and ordered the product in the wrong size, then it can be considered as the "Customer Didn’t Like an Order" case.
Please sign in to leave a comment.