|This feature is available only to merchants registered in the European Union.
You can set temporary discounts for your products by setting the nearest discount schedule via API.
How to Set up a Discount Schedule?
- Please consult the Joom API documentation.
- Refer to the Update Product or Create Product pages. You can set the discount schedule when updating a product or creating a new one.
- The discount can be applied to any public product. Even if the product doesn't have the "Available for Promo" checkbox, the discount will be applied (this checkbox is only applicable for platform promotions). Many discounted products participate in selections for customers and get additional traffic.
- The maximum duration of the discount is 14 days. Discount schedule longer than 14 days will not be applied.
- Discount can start no earlier than today. Thus, you cannot set a discount for a date in the past.
- You can set only one discount period. Multiple discount periods cannot be specified.
- You can edit the future date of the discount, then the discount will be valid on the new dates.
- You can edit the discount validity period for a product that is already participating in promotions according to a previously configured schedule.
- If the new dates don't include today, then the current discount will no longer be applied.
- If the new discount schedule starts from today, then the product discount will continue to be valid. In this case, the discounted price will correspond to the current sale price.
How to Delete a Discount Schedule?
You can cancel (remove from the product) any discounts: past, started, or future ones. To do this, you need to send
null for the field
salePrice, and send the same discount dates that have already been set in the product in the