The list of possible problems for "Image download failed" as a rejection reason includes:
- The link does not start with "http://" or "https://";
- The link contains over 500 characters;
- The link leads to a local file not available for external users (e.g., "http://192.168.4.9/images/....jpg”).
- The web page doesn't allow the users without authorization to download the image (e.g., the user must log in). Please check if the image can be downloaded using a browser with the cookies mode turned off.
- There is a problem with the web SSL certificate. Please check if the SSL settings are correct (for example, at https://www.digicert.com/help/).
- When you download the image, the server does not reply with 2xx code (for example, "404 page not found").
- The web page can only be opened via the local network.
- The number of visits exceeds the limit.
If you can open the image correctly using the link in your browser but can't identify the reason why the image cannot be downloaded, please contact Joom's merchant support at email@example.com.
- The server replies correctly, but the image cannot be opened, and the website requests authorization – logging in.
- There is a problem with supporting the uploaded image format.
- The image was damaged during the uploading process.
|Image resolution is too low|
Please make sure that the image resolution is more than 550 x 550 px.
|Width-to-hight ratio is not correct|
Please make sure that the image is square.
Please refer to the article Product Image Requirements to learn more.