Some countries require specific certificates to be able to sell your products on their territory. You can upload such certificates in the Documents tab.
You can upload the following certificates:
- CE Certificate for the products sold in the EU;
- FDA Certificate for the products sold in the USA;
- MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheet) – to guarantee the safety of the delivery process.
It doesn’t require uploading these certificates, but if we need to confirm some products, we can ask you to upload the certificates for these products on the platform.
How to upload the certificate on Joom?
- Go to the Documents page in your Joom account;
2. Click on the Add Document button and choose the certificate you want to provide;
3. Fill out all the necessary fields;
4. Click on the Save button.
- Once you uploaded the certificate, it will be sent for review and you will see its status on the top of the document page.
- Now you will need to add products to the certificate, however, the changes will be updated once the document's status becomes Active.
How to link products to the certificate?
- Open the document page;
- Click on the Add Products button;
3. Select the products from the list. You can use product filters to find specific products.
Enter the products' IDs you want to add;
4. Click on the Add Selected button.
How to delete the certificate?
You cannot delete the certificate, but you can deactivate it by clicking on the Deactivate button.