How to Set Up Products for the Overseas Warehouse?
The overseas warehouse is the one located in any country other than the merchant's default country in order to ship orders as fast as possible.
Once you have created an overseas warehouse in the Merchant Panel, you can set the product's inventory and offline shipping price.
There are 3 ways to do it:
via Merchant Panel
- Go to the Products page and select the product you want to set up;
- Scroll down to the Product Variants and click on the Edit Shipping button;
3. Choose the overseas warehouse and the product variant. If any product is available for selling from the warehouse, you will see the In Stock sign by the warehouse name.
4. There are 2 modes you can set the product's inventory and shipping price. Click on the blue button to switch between the modes.
- Setting the product's inventory and the default shipping price (default for all the countries enabled for the warehouse) in the Simple Mode:
- Setting the product's inventory and shipping price in the Advanced Mode:
- You can set the shipping price for each shipping country or for the whole warehouse (default shipping price).
5. Don't forget to click on Save.
When you set up products via CSV file, you need to create 2 columns titled warehouse label Warehouse Inventory and warehouse label Warehouse Shipping Price, so the inventory and the default shipping price (for all the shipping countries) will be set for the specific warehouse.
There are two existing columns in the CSV – Shipping Price and Inventory. They are needed to set the price and inventory for the default warehouse.
A warehouse label is given by you while configuring a warehouse in the Merchant Panel.
For example, your warehouse's label is uk.
You will need to create the following columns and state their values:
Then upload the file back to the platform.
- To get the default shipping price and the product inventory at the warehouses use this endpoint.
- To update the product inventory and the default shipping price at the warehouses use this endpoint.
- To manage the prices for different countries use this endpoint.
- Once the products are set up, you can fulfill the orders from the overseas warehouse. Please refer to the article How to Fulfil Orders from the Overseas Warehouse? to learn more.
Please sign in to leave a comment.