Restricted Products and Content
Joom follows the customs laws of different countries. If a restricted product is discovered on sale, it will be disabled without preliminary notice. Merchant will be penalized for prohibited activity.
It is forbidden to sell the following products:
- Products violated third-party IP rights.
- Alcohol (including medical).
- Drugs and medications (except visible dressings, bandages, etc.).
- Medical equipment, medicines, mercury thermometers.
- Tobacco, tobacco-containing products, and electronic cigarettes (if they contain tobacco or smoking blends).
- Weapons and cold weapons. Weapons mean weapons for military use and firearms, such as bullets, cannons, grenades, mufflers, and night vision devices. Cold weapons mean dangerous, nunchucks, metallic stars, American punches, etc.
- Precious metals and stones.
- Animals and prohibited products for animals.
- Lock picking and theft devices: picklocks, GPS jammers, and hidden cameras.
- Products from/to/mentioning entities and individuals from sanctioned countries (Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Syria, Sudan).
- Body parts and human remains (e.g., hair, teeth, bone ash).
- Laser pointers. The sale of laser pointers operating at more than 1 mW or with unspecified power capacity is prohibited.
- R4 Flash Cartridges.
- Perishable products.
- Sunglasses (allowed for all countries except the USA).
- Mesh socks (restricted for some countries).
- Erotic clothes (restricted for some countries).
It is forbidden to indicate the following content:
- Offensive content.
- Content propagating drugs.
- Content propagating violence.
- Content invoking, supporting, glorifying, or otherwise propagating hatred towards others based on race, nationality, religion, sex, health, or sexual orientation.
- Inappropriate sexual content (nudity or obscenity). Except, adult accessories.
Please sign in to leave a comment.