How to download the CSV / XLSX Template?
- Go to the "Products" page.
- Click on the "Manage Products" button ⟶ "Create/Change Products via Files".
- Click on Set up a template CSV/XLSX.
- Open the Template in Google Sheets or Excel.
Templates are updated regularly, that’s why you should download a new one each time you want to add new products.
- You won’t see any examples on how to fill in the template, but the required attributes will be marked as “required”.
- Those fields that cannot be changed but are required to be filled in are marked as “required, irreversible”.
- While filling in the fields, remove the words "Required" or "Recommended", and write the required attributes instead of them. Don't fill in the values below these words, you need to fill in instead of them.
How to fill in the information in the Template?
- Check the second row under each attribute name to see whether it's "required" or "recommended". Delete this row before uploading the file.
- All "recommended" columns can be left blank or deleted for convenience.
- Make sure the format of the cells in the file is Text to avoid recognition errors.
1. Indicate the currency in EUR ONLY.
2. All measurements should be indicated in centimeters. But the same time don't write the word "cm" itself.
3. The final file to upload must not exceed 10 Mb. If it exceeds, please split your file into a few ones and upload them separately on the platform.
4. If you work with the CSV file you should use only the following delimiters: Comma, Semicolon, and Tab.
How to upload the products back to the platform?
- Fill in the product information in your Template.
- Save your file as XLSX or CSV with the UTF-8 CSV encoding.
- Upload it back to the platform.
The uploading results will be sent to you via email as well as they will appear in the Uploads folder.