All the financial information you can find on the Finance page. It includes 3 sections containing the information about:
- Payouts: general information about your payouts.
- Expected Invoices: operations that have not yet been paid out.
- Invoices: billing information and payout statuses.
Payout Dates and Delay
- Payouts occur twice a month.
- The maximum period of payout delay is two weeks.
- Joom accumulates payouts until the amount reaches €20.
- Payouts with amounts less that €20 will be marked with the "Accumulate" status.
If the final amount is less than €20 at the end of the payout period, this amount will be added and paid out in the next payout period.
Now you can set a minimum payout amount to have more control over the frequency and amount you receive from the platform. If the sum of invoices is lower, the payout will not be generated, and we will wait until the entire sum is accumulated.
Please refer to the Payout Settings article to learn more about it.
Total Payout Amount Calculation
Total Payout Amount
Amount of Shipped Orders during the shipping period – Platform Take Rate – Amount of Refunded Orders during the refund period