How to Edit a Product?
You can edit you products in 3 ways:
Changing some product attributes (product name, description, and image) will make the product undergo the moderation process again.
Via Merchant Panel
- Go to the Products page.
- Choose a product you want to edit. You can use filters for your convenience.
- Click on the Edit Product button.
- Make all the necessary changes and Save it.
Via CSV file
If you don't know how to work with a CSV file, please read the article What is a CSV file?
1. Go to the Products page.
2. Choose and filter the products that you want to edit.
3. Click on the Export Products button and download them via CSV.
5. Make all the necessary changes and save it.
6. Go back to the Products page.
7. Click on the Manage Products button.
8. Choose Create / Change via CSV.
9. Upload the CSV file you prepared in Step 3 back to the platform.
10. Click on the Upload button.
Via Joom API
Joom API — is a special programming tool that is intended to be used by merchants and developers for managing inventory and uploading products in bulk.
Active Version Tab
Now you can find the active version of your product on the Active Version tab.
How to find it?
- Go to the Products page;
- Choose the filter "Has active version";
- Click Yes,
- Choose a product which active version you need to check.
The active Version tab can provide you with the following information:
- what version is currently being sold,
- what your edit version looks like,
- what changes haven’t passed the moderation yet.
Every field edited in the product card will get the blue mark, so you know exactly what differs from the published version.