You can edit products in 3 ways:
Changing some product attributes (product name, description, and image) will make the product undergo the moderation process again.
Via Merchant Panel
- Go to the Products page.
- Choose a product you want to edit. You can use filters for your convenience.
- Click on the Edit Product button.
- Make all the necessary changes and Save it.
Via CSV file
If you don't know how to work with a CSV file, please read the article What is a CSV file?
1. Go to the Products page.
2. Choose and filter the products that you want to edit.
3. Click on the Export Products button and download them via CSV.
5. Make all the necessary changes and save it.
6. Go back to the Products page.
7. Click on the Manage Products button.
8. Choose Create / Change via CSV.
9. Upload the CSV file you prepared in Step 3 back to the platform.
10. Click on the Upload button.
Via Joom API
Joom API — is a special programming tool that is intended to be used by merchants and developers for managing inventory and uploading products in bulk.