To start selling branded products on Joom, you have to become an authorized seller or distributor.
Thus, you'll need to provide us the documents confirming your right to sell the branded products.
How to do it?
Upload the confirming documents in your Merchant Panel
How to add documents?
- Go to the Documents page in your account;
- Identify the type of trademark authorization: Owner, Distributor, Reseller;
- Click on the Add Document button and choose the trademark authorization type;
Fill out the form and upload the necessary documents;
Click on the Save button.
- After providing all the necessary documents Joom will review your application and the brand will be authorized if there are no problems. The review procedure usually takes up to 3 days.
- If your application for brand authorization was rejected, you'll find the rejection reason on the Documents page.
If you can't find your brand in the list, please contact us at email@example.com and provide the following information:
Your merchant's name.
The name of your brand (IP).
Distributor agreement or License agreement.
If you have any questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to help you.