Influencer program (Blogger Exchange) is a tool that helps promote your products via social network and dramatically boost your sales.
Here you can know more about:
- What advantages will Influencer program bring you?
- How does Influencer program work?
- Who are bloggers?
- How can you choose a blogger?
- What is a review?
- Where will users see the bloggers’ reviews?
- How to make a request for review?
- Which product should be reviewed?
- How can you pay for a review?
- How can you contact the bloggers?
What advantages will Influencer program bring you?
- The reviews are seen by millions of users of Joom app.
- You will increase the brand awareness and loyalty.
- You will attract your customers’ attention and boost your sales.
How does Influencer program work?
- You create a request for bloggers to review your product.
- Bloggers reply to your request.
- You choose a blogger among those, who replied to your request.
- You send a product to the chosen blogger. There is no difference from any usual order, except for no charging this time.
- A blogger publishes a product review within 20 days after receiving your product. The review will appear in My Feed and Discover tabs of Joom app, so users will be able to see it.
Joom highly recommends you send products that can be tracked.
Without tracking codes, we can’t determine the delivery date and therefore set the deadline for the blogger to complete the review.
Who are bloggers?
A blogger is a verified Joom author with many subscribers and posts.
Joom selects the most popular bloggers on our platform. These bloggers are all selected by the Joom platform for their broad appeal and access to large audiences, which has led to increased sales.
How can you choose a blogger?
While choosing a blogger to promote your product, consider the following:
- The number of subscribers or followers is not always correlated to sales volume.
- The most efficient way to choose a blogger is by checking bloggers personal information and their posts on the Joom app.
What is a review?
A review is an extended qualitative opinion about a product. A review typically contains high-quality photos, videos, as well as text descriptions of the product.
Where will users see the bloggers' reviews?
Posts from bloggers appear in My Feed and Discover tabs in the Joom app. Also, the review will appear as a testimonial for the product.
How to make a request for review?
- Go to the Influencer Program tab.
- Click on Create Application.
- Enter your Application name and the ID of the product you want to be reviewed.
- Click on Save.
Which product should be reviewed?
Basically, you can choose any product for review. Still, we’d suggest selecting products with few or no reviews at all. This will help them gain popularity and attention that quality products receive.
Reviews for the products belonging to the following categories cannot be requested:
How can you pay for a review?
At this point, Influencer program doesn't require any payment. Later on, as the platform develops, you’ll be able to offer payment to bloggers that you’d like to review your products.
How can you contact the bloggers?
There’s currently no way to contact bloggers directly, as bloggers are users of our app. Still, you can always write to our Support Team if you’ve got questions about working with bloggers.