You can upload products to the platform in 4 ways:
Before you start uploading your products, please learn more about our product requirements and main attributes.
How to upload products in Panel manually?
How to upload products via CSV/XSLX file?
We recommend you download our CSV/XSLX file Templates and work with it while uploading your products via CSV.
- Go to the Products page and press the Manage Products button,
- Click on Create/Change via CSV,
- Press the CSV file button to download the Template,
- Open your Template in Google Sheets or Excel,
- Fill in the information,
- Save the file as CSV with encoding UTF-8 CSV,
- Upload it back to the platform.
Please refer to the article "How to upload a Product via CSV?" to know more.
How to upload products via Joom API?
Joom API — is a special programming tool that is intended to be used by merchants and developers for managing inventory and uploading products in bulk.
Please refer to the articles "What is Joom API?" and "How to integrate a store through API?" to know more.
How to upload products via Integrators?
Merchants from Spain, German, France, and the UK can upload products on Joom via integrators: Shopping Feed or Lengow.