You can upload products to the platform in 4 ways:
How to upload products in Panel manually?
How to upload products via CSV/XLSX file?
We recommend you download our CSV/XSLX file Templates and work with it while uploading your products via CSV.
- Go to the Products page and press the "Manage Products" button.
- Click on "Create/Change Products via Files".
- Click on "Set up a template CSV/XLSX".
- Open your Template in Google Sheets or Excel.
- Fill in the information.
- Save your file as XLSX or CSV with the UTF-8 CSV encoding.
- Upload it back to the platform.
Please refer to the article "How to Upload Products via CSV / XLSX?" to know more.
How to upload products via Joom API?
Joom API — is a special programming tool that is intended to be used by merchants and developers for managing inventory and uploading products in bulk.
How to upload products via Integrators?
Please refer to the article "How to Connect to Integrator?" to learn more.
Merchants from all countries can upload products via the following integrators: