A Limited Time Offer (LTO) is a promotional activity that offers customers discounts on random products for an hour. This discount period creates a sense of urgency in customers and encourages impulsive buying behavior.
This is how promotional products appear on the Joom app:
Requirements for participating in the LTO:
- Product selection: You cannot choose products for the promo as it is done by the Joom platform. Products with the EDLP badge are excluded from participating in the LTO.
- Product rating: The product must have an average rating greater than 3.5 or have no ratings at all.
- Discount range: The discount range is set randomly and can be up to 10%.
- Multiple selections: One product can be selected multiple times for participation in the promo.
These requirements are in place to ensure fairness and maintain the quality of the LTO promotion.
How to participate in the LTO?
- Go to the "Marketing" page in your account.
- Choose the "Limited Time Offer” tab.
- Flip the switch "Participate in limited time offers".
If you wish to discontinue your participation in the LTO promotion, you can easily do so by toggling the "Participate in limited time offers" switch again. This will effectively remove your products from the promotion.
It may take up to 48 hours to fully stop participating in the LTO promotion.
On the LTO page, you will find graphics that reflect the efficiency of the promotional activity. These graphics allow you to evaluate the performance within a specific store and date range.
Below the graphics, you will find a promotional activity list where you can:
- Export the full report.
- Analyze the metrics to evaluate the performance within each given store. If you want to see more metrics, click the last button in the metrics list () and choose specific metrics from the drop-down list.