To make Product Groups and filter products easier, Joom developed the Labels feature.
What are the requirements for product labels?
- The length must be 20 symbols max;
- Different Labels should be comma-separated;
- There is a maximum of 5 labels allowed per product;
- Latin symbols only.
How to create/edit product labels?
via Merchant Panel:
- Go to the Product page;
- Find the product you need to create a label for, click on it and go to the product details page;
- Click on the Edit Product button on the top right corner of the page;
- Scroll down to the Labels field and write down/change the labels’ name;
- Click on Save.
- Prepare at least the following information for the products you want to add Labels: Product ID, Variant ID, and the names of the labels. Different labels should be comma separated.
- Put the information in the excel table in different columns, and save the excel in CSV-UTF 8 (comma separated) format.
3. Go to the Products page, click on the “Manage Products” button at the top right corner, choose "Create/Change via CSV";
4. Upload the CSV file you prepared.
Congratulations! You’ve created labels for your product via CSV.