Shipping price by Country
Now you can edit your shipping prices and set different values for all the allowed countries you are shipping to. Each product variant can be now shipped with various shipping prices.
This new feature:
- Gives you an opportunity to discover new international markets - you can finally enable new shipping destinations with custom shipping prices for every product,
- Helps you optimize the sales and regulate the prices better,
- You can also disable/enable specific allowed countries as the shipping destinations for each product variant.
Please indicate the prices without the VAT amount. Joom automatically calculates the VAT according to the country for each merchant.
How to Set New Shipping Prices?
There are 3 ways to set shipping prices for allowed countries:
via Merchant Panel
- Open the Products page and choose a product;
- Scroll down to the Product Variants and click on the Edit Shipping button;
3. Select the product setup to edit the whole product, or the product variant to edit it separately;
I. Select the warehouse in the list;
II. Set the custom shipping price for each destination country (you can also disable the countries you don't want to ship the product to);
III. Don't forget to click on Save.
Product Variant Setup
I. Set the custom offline shipping price for each destination country or the default shipping price for the whole warehouse (you can also disable the countries you don't want to ship the product to);
II. Don't forget to click on Save.
How do Product Setup and Product Variant Setup work together?
|Product Setup||Product Variant Setup||What Joom will use|
|✓||✓||Product Variant Setup|
|---||---||Default Shipping Price|
How to reset Product Variant Setup?
If you already have provided shipping settings for product variants, but want to use product settings for the whole product only, click on the Reset to Default button on the product variant setup page.
Click on the Export Shipping Prices button on the top of the Products page and download the CSV file (you will find the file on the Downloads page).
If you have international warehouses, please select one in the filters, the CSV files are being generated separately for each individual warehouse.
To set separate shipping prices for different countries, fill in the following columns in the given CSV file:
- product SKU (SKUs of the products you want to edit);
- variant SKU (SKUs of the product variants you want to edit. IT IS NOT REQUIRED when editing products shipping prices by country);
If your product has more than 50 variants, you can’t set up different shipping prices for each variant - you set one price for the product with all the variants.
- Country shipping price (custom shipping price you want to set for a specific country)
The word "country" in the header should be changed to the two-letter country identifier-code. For example, RU for Russia or DE for Germany.
How to disable country for a certain product?
Fill in the word “disabled” instead of the price amount in the Shipping price column.
How to set the shipping price for the whole product only?
Leave the field "Product Variant SKU" blank.
How to reset a country value to default?
Fill in a "default" word instead of the price amount.
When you finish setting shipping price by country, save the file and upload it back to the platform:
- Go to the Products page;
- Click on the Manage Products and select Edit Shipping Prices;
- Upload the file and click on the Save button.
via API V3 endpoint
You may customize shipping prices via Joom API V3 as well. Find more information about the API simplified method in the following documentation: Product Shipping Destinations.
Please sign in to leave a comment.