Now you can edit your shipping prices and set different values for all the allowed countries you are shipping to. Each product variant can be now shipped with various shipping prices.
This new feature:
- Gives you an opportunity to discover new international markets - you can finally enable new shipping destinations with custom shipping prices for every product,
- Helps you optimize the sales and regulate the prices better,
- You can also disable/enable specific allowed countries as the shipping destinations for each product variant.
What happens to shipping prices that were applied to the allowed countries before the launch of this feature?
The shipping price, that was applied for all the destination-countries before has been automatically set as your "Default price" for all the allowed countries.
If your shipping prices hadn't been previously stated - then the Default prices value is 0, therefore all your products are being shipped to the allowed countries with these shipping prices.
You can delete the default shipping price or the 0 value and leave this field empty. However, you need to fill out shipping prices manually for each variant in order for them to be sold.
How to set new shipping prices?
- Manually through the Merchant Panel for each product variant.
- Through our new APIv3 endpoint.
- Mass-upload via CSV – This feature is still being developed so we will be able to offer you the CSV mass-uploading very soon!
You can set different shipping prices only for the Enabled Allowed countries. You can enable new shipping destinations in your Account Settings.
Setting the prices manually in the Merchant Panel:
1. Go to your Products page and select the store,
2. Choose the product and scroll down to the list of variants,
3. Click on the "Edit shipping" button in the bottom right corner, near the product variants,
4. Set different shipping prices for each variant to each country or set a default shipping price for all the allowed countries for this specific product variant.
International Warehouses (the upcoming feature)
We are currently working on another shipping-related feature:
In the nearest future, you'll be able to set different international warehouses (where you store your products) and customize shipping destinations and shipping prices for these warehouses.
This feature allows you to open new shipping destinations, where you didn't ship before because of the big shipping expenses.
We are telling you about this feature beforehand so that you would have time to figure out which warehouses you can cooperate with and which new destinations will work with each international warehouse.