Follow the step by step guide below to set up and activate your own account right now!
Fill in your personal information on the Joom for Merchants website.
Follow the link to your Joom account that you'll receive via email. You will be redirected to the password and account name setting page.
Provide all the required information, read the terms and policies, and tick the check box.
- Click on the Next Step button.
Now you can enter the Merchant Panel using your login email and password. But there are still a few steps to go.
Then, you'll need to activate your account by complete the following steps:
- Fill out the General information.
- Fill out the KYC Profile. Wait till it gets reviewed and approved.
- Fill out the Payout Method after your KYC Profile is approved.
- Set up Allowed Countries & Regions.
- After all previous steps are completed correctly, the red exclamation marks shown on the Setting page will disappear. You should activate your account by clicking on the Activate Account button.