A video will give you the opportunity to describe more detailed information about your product. Upgrade your product listings by uploading a video to the product card.
This feature is available only for Top stores. You can add videos only to the products from Top stores.
How can you upload a video?
1. Go to the Products page;
2. Choose the Videos tab;
3. Click on the Upload Video button;
4. Drop or choose a video you want to upload;
5. Name it and save changes.
The video will start uploading, please wait till loading ends and don’t close the page while it is uploading.
After you uploaded the video, you will see its status on the top of the video page.
Click here to see the list of possible statuses.
Your video is being uploading. You can link the products after it has been successfully uploaded and processed.
Your video is being processed. You can link the products after it has been successfully processed.
|Uploaded||Video is uploaded and ready for publishing. Now you can link the products.|
|Error||Video was not processed correctly. Please try to upload it again.|
Once the video is successfully uploaded, you will need to link your products to the video.
How to link the products to the Video?
1. Go to the uploaded video's page;
2. Click on the Link Products button;
3. Select the products from the list. If you can't find a product using filters, it means that the product is already linked to another video.
4. OR enter the product ID's you want to link;
5. Click on the Add Selected button.
Each product is allowed to have only one video linked. If you want to link a product to another video, you need to unlink it from the original video.
How to delete the video?
- Go to the Videos page in the Merchant Panel;
- Select a video you want to delete;
- Unlink all the linked products;
- Click on the Delete button.
- Supported extensions: mov, avi, mp4. Almost all the video-file types are supported on Joom.
- Minimum size: 10KB, maximum size: 1GB.
- Video size ratio: 1:1, 4:3, 16:9.
- Length: minimum duration of 3 seconds.
- You can only have 1 video on each product card. The video should display your specific product, not to confuse or misinform the customers.
- Please don't start your video with a white screen, as the first screen is the one shown to the customers as a thumbnail. So, choose the thumbnail pictures carefully.