Beautiful product pictures can attract more customers, generate a higher click-rate, and result in bigger sales.
Through pictures of products and their variations shown from different angles/perspectives, customers get a better understanding of a given merchant’s products. Including product images will improve the chances that customers will place orders.
Product Image Requirements
Product Image Suggestions
- The minimum resolution is 550х550, otherwise products are automatically rejected during the upload process;
- Images must be square. Rectangular images are acceptable, but their proportion must be between 1:1 and 3:4;
- Image format must be PNG, JPG or JPEG;
- Images must be of good quality;
- Images of the main product must be of a frontal shot;
- Images must be provided for all variations whenever a product comes in multiple variations.
- Images with light, monochromatic backgrounds should be used; images with bright-colored or cluttered backgrounds should be avoided;
- Try to make images for products from the same store in a uniformed style;
- Don't use an excessive amount of images for creating a collage;
- You may add a logo in English at the top-left corner of an image;
- You may add readable instructions or examples, showing how to use the product in an image.
Examples of Product Images from Different Angles/Perspectives
- Don't use pictures uploaded by customers as product images;
- Images must not be stretched or photoshopped;
- Images must not be blurred, dark, or of low quality;
- Images must not be duplicated;
- Images must not display watermarks;
- Images must not contain words showcase promotions or discounts, such as "Hot," "SALE", "2018", "NEW";
- Images must not contain superfluous text;
- Images must not have frames, especially thick black/white ones;
- Images may contain text notes in English.