We've created a Checklist of the essential information you SHOULD KNOW before you start selling on Joom:
1. Take Rate on Joom is 5-15%.
To Learn more about Joom Take-rate Policy please refer to this article.
2. Payouts on Joom are transferred every 2 weeks to your company’s Payoneer account or Bank account. Therefore please make sure that you've linked your corporate account to Joom.
To Learn more about Payoneer and payout rules please refer to these articles.
3. To pass the KYC Profile review on Joom prepare the following documents (make sure they are all up to date):
Business license copy
Company owner ID
4. Learn the main Rules and what's Prohibited on Joom:
5. Choose and allow the countries where you want to ship your products and block all the countries you don't want to ship to.
6. Most of the product mass-uploads on Joom are done with the CSV files. Make sure you know how to work with this file format.
7. Promote your products on Joom to boost your sales and GMV.
Joom Ads ⟹ CPM for new products and CPA for well-selling products.
Influencer Program ⟹ works for the new products with no reviews.
8. Learn how to check analytics to follow your performance on Joom.
9. Authorize your brand if you're selling the branded products.
10. Learn how to go on Vacation and temporarily deactivate your account.