European merchants could choose Payoneer as a payment method.
Only corporate Payoneer accounts are allowed to be connected to Joom.
Linking a Payoneer Account to Joom
- Select Payoneer as the payment method and click the button "Connect Payoneer."
- Please sign up (if you don't have a Payoneer account) or log in (if you already have one). For signing up Payoneer account, you will have to go through the KYC review process of Payoneer.
- If everything is correct, you will see the message: Payoneer account is linked. Please make sure that your Payoneer account is in an active status, otherwise you will not be able to receive payment from Joom.
PLEASE NOTE: According to the Terms of Service a merchant must be a legal entity to work on Joom. Merchants are prohibited from selling or transferring Joom Merchant accounts and usernames to another party.
Therefore Joom will transfer money only to the COMPANY PAYONEER account. Using your personal Payoneer account is prohibited.
What if my account can't sign in with Payoneer?
If you see the message below, it means, that your business license number wasn’t added by Payoneer to their system.
In order to resolve this issue, you can contact us at email@example.com or contact the Payoneer directly and provide the following information.
- Business registration certificate scan
- Business registration number
- Payoneer login email