European merchants could choose Payoneer as a payment method.
Only corporate Payoneer accounts are allowed to be connected to Joom.
Linking a Payoneer Account to Joom
➁ You will see the warning message and the button "Connect Payoneer". Click on the button, if it is active (blue).
The button becomes active once you successfully pass the KYC Profile review. If the button is grey, it is not active - please fill out your KYC profile first.
➂ Once you click on the Connect Payoneer button, you will be redirected to the Payoneer website. Please sign up (if you don't have a Payoneer account) or log in (if you already have one). For signing up for the Payoneer account, you will have to go through the KYC review process of Payoneer.
- Choose "Company".
- Provide your company's name in the "Legal company name" field.
- Enter your authorized representative data in the corresponding fields, fill in other information, and click on the Next button.
- The application will require a personal ID number. Please enter your company's EIN/Tax ID number instead.
➃ If everything is correct, you will see the following message in your account: "Payoneer account is linked". Please make sure that your Payoneer account is in an active status, otherwise, you will not be able to receive payment from Joom.
- If you indicate "Bank" as the payment method, it doesn't matter what you'll fill in first Bank details or KYC.
- If you want to connect Payoneer, you have to fill in the KYC first and wait for its approval. Otherwise, an error will constantly appear when trying to link Payoneer.
According to the Terms of Service, a merchant must be a legal entity to work on Joom. Merchants are prohibited from selling or transferring Joom Merchant accounts and usernames to another party.
Therefore Joom will transfer money only to the COMPANY PAYONEER account. Using your personal Payoneer account is prohibited.
How does Joom verify a merchant's Payoneer account?
Joom makes sure that your Business license number provided in the KYC Profile matches the one we get from Payoneer.
PLEASE NOTE: We don’t compare Company name or other information stated in Joom and Payoneer accounts, we check only the Business license number.
What if my account can't sign in with Payoneer?
If you see the message below, it means, that your business license number doesn't match your registration number, stated in your KYC profile. Please make sure, that the company stated in your KYC is the one receiving the payment.
In order to resolve this issue, please check that all the info used to sign in with Payoneer matches your KYC profile.
If everything matches, but an error still occurs, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you see the green message "Payoneer account is successfully linked", congratulations! Your Payoneer account is linked, and you got your Payee ID.
Payee ID is a unique identifier used between Joom and Payoneer and created in the process of linking Payoneer account. Payee ID is needed, so the system can identify you as a receiver of payments from Joom. In this case, Payee ID matches your Merchant Name on Joom.
For more information on Payee ID, please refer to the article in the Payoneer Help Center.
You are almost ready to receive your first payments from Joom, at your last steps please make sure that:
- Your Payoneer account is in active status, otherwise you will not be able to receive payments from Joom.
- You clicked on the Save button in the Merchant Panel after successfully linking Payoneer account and accepted the changes via the confirmation email.
Once the Save button is clicked, you will receive the confirmation email with the link to your login email address. Please go to the email inbox and click the link, you will be redirected back to the Merchant Panel, where you are expected to accept the changes.
Linking Payoneer FAQ
What if I face errors while linking Payoneer account?
There might be several reasons for that:
- Make sure your Payoneer account is a company account, not your personal one;
- Make sure that the company business license in Joom KYC Profile and Payoneer account match each other;
- Contact Payoneer customer support, if you see error messages in the Payoneer account.
How to change the linked Payoneer account?
You will be able to do it only if another Payoneer account is opened under the same company name. Please unlink your Payoneer account on Joom and link a new one.
How to unlink Payoneer account on Joom?
You cannot do it by yourself. Please contact Joom support team via chat window in the Merchant Panel or at email@example.com.
What if I can't receive payments from Joom due to Payoneer account inactive status?
Please consult with Payoneer.