Product Tiers help you understand how the platform evaluates your products.
There are 3 types of tiers:
Improving your product’s tier even by one point will increase the number of impressions up to two times and attract more organic traffic!
What Affects a Tier Level?
- The quality of your product: your product must have excellent metrics (including Order Cancellation Rate and Quality Refund Rate). Don’t worry, you will be able to see the product’s metrics in your Joom account very soon!
- The product’s price and the number of purchases: the product should have many purchases at a price not higher than the current one. Therefore, increasing the price worsens your tier while lowering the product’s price to the level it used to be might improve the tier level.
Where Can You See the Product's Tier?
- You can find the product’s tier on the "Products" page in your Joom account. Tiers are updated daily.
- Only products with active versions have tier levels.
- Click on the product's tier button to see our useful tips for elevating the tier.
- There is a "Tier" filter for your convenience: just click on the "Add Filter" button and choose the "Tier" filter to sort your products.
How Can You Improve the Product Tier?
- Add your products to the promotional activities in order to get more purchases;
- Improve the Performance metrics;
- Improve your products' quality: you can check product reviews to find products with poor quality;
- If you'd increased the product price and see that this product tier becoming worse, return the product price back to the previous level.