The Start Date and the End Date mark the initial and final days during which campaign products receive additional exposure.
- The Start Date signifies the launch day of your campaign.
- Your campaign begins 5 – 10 minutes after being created on the same day.
- If you wish for a campaign to conclude automatically on a specific date, you can open the campaign and set the end date. We recommend using this feature for product launch campaigns and seasonal promotions.
- The selected end date defines the campaign's final day of activity. E.g., if you choose September 22, 2023, as the end date, the campaign will conclude at precisely 23:59:59 on that day.
How to set the Start and End Dates?
- Go to the Joom Ads page and click "Create Campaign".
- Next to the End Date field, click on "Nonstop" and pick the desired end date for your advertising campaign.
- Once you have everything set up, click on "Launch Campaign”.