If you have several stores, you can transfer your products between them via CSV. This way your stores will be consistent — offer similar products.
Why should your Store be consistent?
Consistent store is able to become a Top Store, which gives you special promotional benefits from Joom.
How can you Transfer your Products?
- Prepare the list of products’ SKU you want to transfer.
- Prepare the store ID of the store you want to transfer the products to.
- Go the "Products" page in your account.
- Click on the "Manage Products" button and choose "Transfer Products”.
5. Download the CSV file and fill it out: insert the products' SKU and the store ID you prepared.
6. Upload the CSV file back to the platform.
7. Click on the "Upload" button.