If there are some products that you don't need anymore, you can delete them by using the Archive/Delete Products feature.
This feature is irreversible – archived products by no means can become active again.
Why might you want to Delete the Products?
- Your store has a limit on the product amount — 10 000 products (both enabled and disabled). If there are more products, you need to revise them and archive the unwanted products.
- If there are no outdated or unwanted products in your store, you are able to choose its specialization and turn it into a Top Store.
How to Archive/Delete the Products?
- Prepare the SKU of the products you want to delete.
- Go to the Products page.
- Click on the Manage Products button and choose Archive / Delete Products via CSV.
4. Download the CSV file:
- insert the products' SKUs you prepared (required);
- write "yes" in the column for every product you want to delete (required);
- you can also indicate the reason for deleting the products in the "Reason" column (not required).
There are 3 possible values to indicate the reason for deleting the products:
- or you can leave this value blank
5. Upload the file back into your account.
6. Click on the Upload button.