If there are some products that you don't need anymore, you can delete them by using the Archive/Delete Products feature.
This feature is irreversible – archived products by no means can become active again.
Why might you want to delete the products?
- Your store has a limit on the product amount — 10 000 products (both enabled and disabled). If there are more products, you need to revise them and archive the unwanted products.
- If there are no outdated or unwanted products in your store, you can choose its specialization and turn it into a Top Store.
You can create a Template to delete your products or product variants.
How to delete the products?
- Go to the "Products" page.
- Click on the Manage Products button ⟶ Archive/Delete via CSV/XLSX ⟶ Set up a template CSV/XLSX.
- You can remove a product or its variant and insert a specific Product ID or SKU.
- Download your Template.
5. Insert the Product IDs or SKUs you want to remove. Fill in the product information starting from the 2nd row.
6. In the "Remove Product" field replace “required” with “yes”.
7. The “Reason” column is optional with the possible values being: “legalRequirement”, “stopSelling” or an empty value.
8. Save your file and upload it back to the platform.