If there are some products that you don't need anymore, you can delete them by using the Archive / Delete Products feature.
This feature is irreversible! Archived products by no means can become active again!
Why might you want to Delete the Products?
- Your store has a limit on the product amount — 10 000 products (both enabled and disabled). If there are more products, you need to revise them and archive the unwanted products.
- If there are no outdated or unwanted products in your store, you are able to choose its specialisation and turn it into a Top Store.
How to Archive / Delete the Products?
- Prepare the SKU of the products you want to delete.
- Go to the Products page.
- Click on the Manage Products button and choose Archive / Delete Products via CSV.
4. Download the CSV file, insert the products' SKUs you prepared and write "yes" in the column for every product you want to delete.
5. Upload the file back in your account.
6. Click on the Upload button.