Top Store is a premium type of store on the Joom platform. For more information on the Top Stores ecosystem, please refer to the video below.
What advantages can the Top Store status give you?
1) Top Stores get additional traffic due to how attractively they get displayed in the Joom app:
|Stores tab in the Joom app||Product card in the Joom app|
2) Top Store may get more sales due to the following exclusive features:
3) Once your Top store products have received at least 10 orders and 5 reviews within the store (without any order cancellations and with a high average rating) we might raise the Tier of such products to give them more impressions from the customers.
What are the Top Store requirements?
- Store has the store specialisation selected;
- All store’s performance metrics must be perfect i.e. store exceeded a certain level of sales in the specific timeframe;
- Store has passed a quality assessment by the Joom team. Quality criteria include but are not limited to the following:
Store name doesn't violate Joom rules;
Store logo is clearly visible;
Store background image makes sense and matches the store conception.
Store concept is easily comprehensible for the user.
Store offers superior product quality which is checked by the means available to the Joom team.
Product pictures don't contain clickbait content or disgusting (offensive) images.
Products variety is consistent and doesn't contain product duplicates.
The variants of a product are consistent, with no unrelated variants.
How to apply to become a Top Store?
|If you believe your store may qualify for the top store status, please fill out this form and Joom will contact you if you've successfully met all our Top Store requirements.|