Top Store is a premium type of store on the Joom platform. To learn more on the Top Stores ecosystem, please refer to the video below.
⭐️ There are Exclusive Privileges available only for Top Stores:
- Product Video: give more detailed information about your product.
- Product Groups: customize the way that the products are grouped in the store page.
- Influencer Program: get more detailed reviews from our experienced bloggers.
- Promotions: create your own promotions that are most suitable for your products.
- Discount for subscription: attract more followers by offering a discount.
- Early access to the newly developed premium features.
- Top Stores get additional traffic due to the optimized way they get displayed in the Joom app – grouped by specialization in a separate tab, highlighted in search results.
- Top store status is highlighted in the product page, so that it could leave an impression on the customers and boost the whole store’s sales.
|Top Store in Stores tab||Top Store product page|
- Top store products get extra promotion by being priorly displayed in the "Best" tab.
- Only Top Store products will be shown in the Similar Items section of other top store products, so your products will be automatically recommended to the customers who are looking for high-quality products.
- Once products from your Top store receive at least 10 orders and 5 reviews overall (without any order cancellations and with high average rating), the tier of all active products from the same store will be automatically raised.
|More exclusive features are being developed right now.|
How to become a Top store?
Any regular store can become a Top Store, if all the requirements stated down below are met. Joom category managers manually select the qualified stores and give out the status.
Even though your store meets all the requirements, it still might not receive the Top store status, as other different criteria such as competitors in your products’ categories, overall market situation, etc. are considered in the decision.
The Top Store status is not given once and for all. Joom reserves the right to withdraw the Top Store status from the store if it no longer meets the requirements.
- Have the correct store specialization selected based on the products you sell.
Currently, stores belonging to the specialization "Products for Adults" cannot apply to become a Top Store.
2. Have passed the quality assessment by Joom.
Top Store Metrics:
- <2% of order cancellations by merchant during the timeframe of the previous 24-10 days.
- <2% оf orders over $10 cancellations by merchant during the timeframe of previous 24-10 days
- >75% of orders get the shipped status in less than 3 days, during the timeframe of the previous 21-7 days.
- <4% of any refunds by quality during the timeframe of the previous 104-91 days.
- <4% of refunds by quality for orders over $10 during the timeframe of the previous 104-91 days.
Quality criteria include but are not limited to the following:
Store name doesn't violate Joom rules.
Store logo is clearly visible.
Store background image makes sense and matches the store conception.
Store concept is easily comprehensible for the user.
Store offers superior product quality which is checked by the means available to the Joom team.
Product pictures don't contain clickbait content or disgusting (offensive) images.
Products variety is consistent and doesn't contain product duplicates.
The variants of a product are consistent, with no unrelated variants.
What should I do to make my store more eligible for the Top Store status?
- If your store currently doesn't meet all the requirements, here are some tips that should help improving your store's performance, so that you can keep up soon:
- After your application gets approved, you can also use the following tips to make more improvements: