To track the progression of your campaigns, check the performance report aggregated on the "Joom Ads" page, displayed as a graph and a list of campaigns below.
- The campaign graph displays one line for several campaigns as well as one line for the specific one. When you hover your mouse over the graph, a pop-up window displays the statistics for the mouse location on the graph.
- The campaigns list displays the statistics for each campaign separately. When you hover your mouse over titles, a description of each title pops up.
Choosing display options
- Use filters to see only the data that you want displayed. If you don't apply any filter, you will see the overall result of all applicable campaigns in one graph. Below, you will also see the list of all campaigns during the selected timeframe.
- Change the date range to evaluate a specific timeframe.
- The drop-down menu lets you select to display specific metrics. The impression metric is selected by default. You can switch to another one.
- Click "+ Add Metric" to see two metrics in one graph.
Reading the data
For each campaign on the page, the platform displays the data for the main metrics, including:
A count of the total number of times a product within a campaign is shown.
|Opens||A count of the total number of times a product's card within a campaign is opened.|
|Purchases||A count of the total number of orders within a campaign. This metric shows the number of orders rather than the total number of goods sold within each order.|
|POGS||The price of products sold is the original price of products summed up within a campaign.|
|Spent||Total amount of money spent on sales within a campaign.|
The advertising cost of sale is the actual share of a product price paid when the product is sold. ACOS = Spent / POGS
|To cart||A count of the total number of times a product is added to the cart.|
You can download a full report by clicking "Export full report", or a separate report by clicking the download icon on the string of the campaign you are interested in.
In the "Campaign list" section, you can enable or disable a campaign by turning it on or off.