To start advertising your products, you'll need to launch a marketing activity called a “campaign”.
This article outlines how to create a new campaign, and provides links to complete the campaign setup.
To create a new campaign:
- Go to “Marketing" → "Joom Ads" and click "Create Campaign".Or go to “Products", select the products you want to add to the campaign from the product list, and click "Create Joom Ads Campaign". Use filters to find specific products quickly.
- Fill in the following information:
- Campaign name. Enter a custom name that you can identify later. A campaign name will be displayed in your reports. Please note that a campaign name cannot be changed after you save it.
- Daily budget (EUR). It is a charging limit for an individual campaign that Joom can withdraw from your account per day. Set a budget that is as big as possible, though consider the product’s availability in stock.
- End date. Select a date when you want your campaign to end. If you want your campaign to run until you manually turn it off, you can leave the nonstop option.
3. Click "Bid method" drop down and select “CPA" or “CPM" method. You can turn on "Smart discount" if you select the CPA method. Please refer to the instructions for setting a bid.
4. Click "Add products" and select the products you want to promote. There are two ways you can do it:
- In the "Product IDs" tab, you can add multiple product IDs. Use a comma, a white space, or a break between IDs in a series.
- On the "Select Products" tab, you can just tick the boxes of the products you aim to add.
5. Click "Add selected" after selecting products.
6. Set a bid for selected products.
A bid size may be different for each product, but the initial bid is copied to all the other entries automatically to save your time. Please refer to the instructions for setting a bid.
- A bid you set within the CPA bid method is counted in percent (%).
- A bid you set within the CPM bid method is counted in currency values.
7. Click "Launch Campaign".
You've created a new campaign. Congratulations! It will appear in the "Campaign List" on the "Joom Ads" page.
- If you add the same products to different campaigns, they can be promoted simultaneously.
- If you want to stop or restart the campaign, just switch the toggle next to the campaign name.