How to Set up?
- Go to the “Settings" page.
- Click on the "Allowed Countries & Regions" tab.
- You can use filters to choose a specific country or region, enabled regions where your products will be shown to customers, and countries that are covered by Joom Logistics.
3. Flip the switch in the "Enabled" column next to the country you want to sell products to. When enabled, your products will be shown to customers in this region.
- You can enable or disable several countries at once through bulk action.
If you’re setting your account for the 1st time, don’t forget to activate it by flipping the correspondent switch.