Joom Logistics is available for British, German, French, Spanish, and Turkish merchants.
But this article applies only to the British merchants.
If you’re a merchant from another country, then please switch the article to your language.
What is Joom Logistics?
Joom Logistics (JL) is one of the high-quality and safest logistics channels.
JL is responsible for processing, customs, and delivery to customers from more than 100 countries.
From now on you can ship your orders to Russia via JL. More destinations will be available soon.
How to start using JL?
- Ask your manager to create a JL account for you so that you can ship your orders via this logistics channel.
- Then fill in the following information:
- Go to the Product creation page;
- Fill in the Dangerous kind field in the “Base Information” section;
- Open the Pickup Addresses tab in your account;
- Click on the Add Address button ⟶ Fill in all the information and save it.
How to ship orders via JL?
via Merchant Panel
- Go to the Orders page;
- Choose an order you want to ship via JL;
- Click on the Request Online Shipping button;
- Choose JL as a Shipping Carrier and click on Fulfill.
- Go to the Orders page;
- Click on Manage Orders ⟶ Upload CSV File of Fulfilled Orders;
- Upload the CSV file and click on Upload;
- Once your order appears on the list, open it.
What should you do next:
- You will receive a Tracking Number and a label.
- Click on the "Download PDF" label button on the shipping order page ⟶ print it and paste it on each package.
- Once you pack all the parcels in one box, then this box will need to be pasted over with colored tape, which our partner sent to your address (as in the picture).
4. Return to the Orders page ⟶ Manage Orders ⟶ Request Bag Label.
Please note that when requesting a bag label, you must specify a list of orders for which you generate this label.
5. Choose the Total weight, Parcels number, and delivery method.
6. Click on the "Request a Label" button ⟶ print it and stick only on consolidated packages.
7. Print and paste the code JOOM-G2G-00006 on your packaging for faster processing at the deposit.
- Use the API v3 documentation to ship your orders;
- Click on the Request a Label button ⟶ print it and stick only on consolidated packages;
- Print and paste the code JOOM-G2G-00006 on your packaging for faster processing at the deposit.
How to arrange your orders’ pick-up?
Please note that our pick-up service is under development.
- If you don’t have a Royal Mail pickup, you should bring your packages to the nearest post office.
What are the maximum allowable dimensions and weight for orders?
Maximum dimensions and weight depend on the country of delivery. For Russia there are the following parameters:
- Dimensions: the sum of dimensions is not more than 90 cm, the length is not more than 60 cm.
- Weight: 2 kg.
Joom Logistics shipping costs
The shipping cost depends on the delivery destination, actual weight and dimensions of a parcel and “dangerous kind” attribute of a product. You can check the shipping cost of an order on the Order Details page.
- Go to Orders in Merchant Panel account and find an order you want to check.
- Open Order Details by clicking the order ID and scroll down to Joom Logistics Costs. Here, you can see:
- JL cost paid by customer. It shows the amount paid to Joom Logistics by a customer.
- JL cost actual. It shows the final cost of Joom Logistics, that is known only after a parcel is received and processed by a logistics company.
You can also check shipping costs of multiple orders at once. On the Orders page, click the gear icon and select JL cost paid by customer from the list and other parameters you want to be shown. Now, you can see shipping costs of all orders shipped by JL.
If you have any questions, please contact your Key Account Manager or our Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org