Joom recommends you to pay more attention to your Store name to help customers easier identify your products.
When naming a store, please pay attention to Joom’s restrictions on store names. The moderation team has the right to close stores that violate store name rules.
Store Name Requirements
Store Name Recommendations
- Store names must be provided using the Latin alphabet and the corresponding system of numeration.
- You cannot use the names of famous cross-border platforms or words associated with these platforms to name a store, such as "Amazon", "Ali", etc.
- You cannot use third-party brand names or words associated with other brands, unless authorized by the trademark owners.
- Try to use a unique, short and memorable name.
- Store name should include no more than three words.
- If you sell branded products, you can bring the name of the brand to your store. Please don’t use trademarks that you don't own.
- Marking a specialization of your store can help to attract the attention of the target audience, such as Joom Home, Joom Accessories, etc.
How to name a Store?
- Go to the Stores page.
- Choose a store you want to edit.
- Click on the Edit Store button.
- Fill in the store name (Title).
- Don't forget to click on the Save button at the bottom of the page.
You can name a store while creating a store as well. Please refer to the article Create a Store for more details.