Joom recommends you pay more attention to your Store name to help customers easier identify your products.
When naming a store, please pay attention to Joom’s restrictions on store names. The moderation team has the right to close stores that violate store name rules.
Store name requirements
- Store name must be short and understandable, so the customers can easily identify the store;
- Store name should not exceed 50 characters;
- Store name must be unique on the platform;
- Store name must be provided using the Latin alphabet and corresponding system of numeration;
- Store name cannot begin with a dot "." or a comma ",";
- It is prohibited to:
– mention brand names or words associated with other brands, unless you get the authorization;
– mention names of famous cross-border platforms or third-party brand names, such as Joom, Amazon, AliExpress, PayPal, eBay, Apple;
– claim the store is authorized by mentioning the following words: Authorised, authorized, авторизованный;
– claim the store is official by mentioning the following words: Official, официальный, Oficial, Offical;
– mention the following words: Store, Superstore, Shop, магазин, Shopping, Shopper, Shoper;
– mention the following words: Flagship, Brand.
Store name suggestions:
- Mentioning a specialization of your store can help attract the attention of the target audience. For example: DAGEZI Outdoor Sports, Bimoo Fishing Tackle, Jessup Beauty;
- Avoid store names that are difficult to read for the customers:
Bad example of a store name
Good example of a store name
- MISS ROSE;
How to name a Store?
- Go to the Stores page.
- Choose a store you want to edit.
- Click on the Edit Store button.
- Fill in the store name (Title).
- Don't forget to click on the Save button at the bottom of the page.
You can name a store while creating a store as well. Please refer to the article Create a Store for more details.