You can fulfill your orders offline and online. Online orders are always shipped through Joom Logistics; all the other kinds of orders are shipped offline.
There are 3 ways to fulfill an order offline:
|Via Merchant Panel|
- Open the "Orders" page.
- Choose an order you want to fulfill. You can use filters to find the order you need.
- Click on the "Ship Offline" button. If there is no such button, the order can be shipped online only.
4. Pick a postal company from the list.
5. Fill in the tracking number.
6. Click on the "Fulfill" button.
3. Open the file and indicate the "Order ID" of the orders you want to ship offline.
4. Provide the tracking number and postal company.
5. Save the CSV file and upload it back: go to the "Orders" page, click on "Manage Orders" ⟶ "Upload CSV File of Fulfilled Orders".
|Via Joom API|
Please refer to the API documentation to learn more.