You can fulfill your orders offline and online.
Online orders are orders shipped through Joom Logistics, all the other orders are shipped offline.
There are 3 ways to fulfill an order offline:
- via Merchant Panel;
- via CSV file;
- via Joom API.
|via Merchant Panel|
- Open the Orders page.
- Choose an order you want to fulfill. You can use order filters to find the order quickly.
- Click on the Ship Offline button. If there is no such button, the order can be shipped online only.
4. Choose a Postal company from the list.
5. Fill in the Tracking number.
6. Click on the Fulfill button.
3. Open the file and indicate the Order ID of the orders you want to ship offline.
4. Provide the Tracking number and Postal company for the orders.
5. Save the CSV file and upload it back: go to the Orders page, click on Manage Orders ⟶ Upload CSV File of Fulfilled Orders.
|via Joom API|
Please refer to the API documentation to learn more.